Hyperbolic Otaku Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRegisterLog inSearchLatest images
Poll
Latest topics
» Fairy Tail BootLegged Episodes
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:10 am by Otaku.D Furiku

» Weeaboo Juice Mix tape Free Download
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Mon May 02, 2016 8:39 am by Otaku.D Furiku

» Goku vs Toriku - Who Would Win?
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:33 am by ★ SonicFreak ★

» What's Your Favorite Anime?
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:12 am by ★ SonicFreak ★

» Weeaboo Juice
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:26 am by Otaku.D Furiku

» Fairy Tail Dragon King Cypher (OPEN) Otaku.D Furiku
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:21 am by Otaku.D Furiku

» AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:06 am by Otaku.D Furiku

Featured Links

Second Gear Squad Watchlist
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 2gs_mo10
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 2gs_ep10

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku.D Furiku
Admin
Otaku.D Furiku

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Empty
PostSubject: AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad   AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 am

2nd gear squad audition

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 5f86f679d5de25cfb81807a278685c2a

AVAILABLE ROLES

Sanji: NAMMMIII SWWWAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!  ROBIN CHUUUWWANNN (happy in love mood)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dear sweet maiden of the night would you please marry me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it hot in here or is it just you(pick up line)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn It luffy why did you eat all lthe food Comedically (angry mood)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look you moss head you better apologise to nami right now jerk(serious)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cookin is my passion i will find the all blue (Normal Tone)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope we can find a sea king soon im starving
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give me a holler if there's trouble ill be in the back

Franky:You pirates are all losers don't act all high and mighty when you just stole the money
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're Gonna pay for hunting tom! AGGGRUUHHH!(Angry)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm feelin super this ain't a good time to make me mad brotha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHA luffy stop messin around if you keep that up im gonna have to clock you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brook:Excuse me mam but would you mind if i see your pantys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh thats right i don't have eyes YOH HOHOHOHOHOHOH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im not going to give up for my friends!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nico Robin:What's my occupation ? Killing if you want a demonstration i can show you big boy (Sexy)

Luffy would you mind passing me that book it contains vital information that may be a key to discovering the mysteries of the grad line ( NORMAL)

(Giggles* ) sounds like fun shall i tell sanji to pack a lunch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audition Standard script Male
accents are optional

Angry: Are you serious Why would you sell all of my my weapons that's it you're gonna get it now!
AHHHUUGGHHHH!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal:After im done fighting i want you to go to the field and the stone from there ill guide you
INSULT: Oh you think your just the soooo boss because you swiped all the wee wee sauce i got news for you i just soned you …. im your father now that's right sit down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broody:Listen here daft punk is the best band ever anyone that says otherwise is getting a fist full of your wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD GUY:You lil whipper snappers need to learn how to respect your elders an quit dickn around
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapper Voice: Yo YO yo where all the baes at i got lil somethin some for yall ya feel me aye yo bruh cop my mixtape

Female standard script
accents optional

Bad Attitude:Does it look like i care listen just get me my food and get out i don't wanna breath the same air as you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal:Oh hey you guys are finally back i hope it wasn't too much trouble asking for some extra ingredients
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angry:What do you mean you never brought it back ive been waiting for days AHHHHH WHAT THE HECK!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapper Voice: YO YO was good boi you tryna go cop some Skrilla/money or nah
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy :Oh thank you onii chan i love you can we go to the park now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seductive:Next time you make me angry im goin to come down there and show you ….. Just how powerful i can be
Please email your auditions to 2ndgearsquad@gmail.com

If your looking for references for voice accuracy to the available straw hat characters watch the videos below

Franky

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Cyborg3

Robin
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Robin-one-piece-26044455-1024-768

Brook

http://i.stack.imgur.com/ouNRB.jpg

https://youtu.be/BijI8E186XI

Sanji

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Sanji-one-piece-29883148-960-720

Extra female role :
VIVI
You may say any thing you want as long as you provide the following emotions in a similar tone
Anger happy sad normal mischievous

Reffernce

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 210206
Back to top Go down
http://hyperbolicotaku.nstars.org
Otaku.D Furiku
Admin
Otaku.D Furiku

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad   AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 1star11Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:06 am

Villain Roles
You may say any thing but only in the following moods Angry,normal,mischievous, happy,excited,sarcastic, funny, insane

Crocodile(imitate his voice)
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Crocodile

Refference

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don criege(God Father Voice)
AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Latest?cb=20130120104909

Arlorng (jamaican voice)

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Search?espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=arlong+one+piece&oq=arlong+one+piece&gs_l=img.3..0j0i7i30j0i8i30l5j0i30l2j0i8i30.3858.6519.0.7135.6.6.0.0.0.0.139.705.0j6.6.0.ckct%2Ckcns%3D500%2Ckclt%3Dtrue%2Ckcnopqltq%3Dtrue%2Ckcsb%3Dtrue%2Ckcsu%3Dtrue%2Ckcbr%3Dtrue%2Ckcur%3Dtrue%2Ckcuw%3D20%2Ckcnr%3D100%2Ckcab%3Dtrue%2Ckcetioq%3Dtrue...0...1.1.64.img..0.6.703

Captain kuro

Accent:Fancy imitate his voice

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad Latest?cb=20130319202431

Alveda

Texan accent

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad 862992-alvida02
Back to top Go down
http://hyperbolicotaku.nstars.org

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyperbolic Otaku Chamber :: The Second Gear Squad Chamber :: One Piece Bootleg Episodes-
Jump to: